Monday, November 30, 2009

Refenrence letter

Tuwshuntugs T
Recommendation letter
School of Telecommunication and Information technology, MUST
7-2402,khoroo7,Bayanzurkh district
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

To: Mongolian Telecommunication company
I have known Tuwshintugs for 3 years. I hope advantage which different from others. Also I have seen many personality and abilities of hes. Tuwshintugs is organized, efficient, extremely competent, and has an excellent rapport with people of all ages. Hes communication skills, both written an verbal, are excellent.
He is able to study anything new and always tries to know anything new. I strongly recommend hes for your offering position of work. As Tuwshintugs’s teacher, I have given hes many tasks to do and he always done it on time.
He skilled in communication and application software programs. He also has experience in Telecommunications as engineer and solved many problems occurred on communication. He is self-educated, responsible, skilled in teamwork and able to rise easily.
In summary, I highly recommend Tuwshintugs for any position that he may seek to pursue. He will be a valuable asset foe any organization. If you have any questions, please contact me.
Sincerely,
Senior lecturer Bayarmaa Gurtseden,
Tel:99777382 fax: 976-11-458589
e-mail:gbayarmaa@itie.mng.net
gbayarmaa@must.edu.mn

No comments:

Post a Comment