Monday, November 30, 2009

Business letter


October 13, 2009

Tuwshintugs T

Bayanzurkh district, 7 khoroo

Mongolia

Nomin Department Store

Sukhbaatar district

Mongolia

Dear Sir’s

I bought expensive laptop from your shop two weeks ago, and was assured by the salesmen that were among the best available in town. However I bought then home I found, upon checking, one of them had a detective dial, consequently the laptop is damaged after in hour.

It is indeed a great disappointment to me as it costs me core than $1000 for the watch. I am therefore sending the laptop back to you with the receipt so that you can trace the brand and do the necessary for me.

I would greatly appreciate it if you would exchange it for a good one, as you know the customer is entitled to get a product that is worth his money.

Yours faithfully

Tuwshintugs T

No comments:

Post a Comment