Monday, November 30, 2009

Cover letter


Tuwshintugs T

7-2402,khoroo7,Bayanzurkh district

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

October 12, 2009

Otgontsetseg Narangerel

ICN company’s training manager

ICN company

Chingeltei district

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

Dear Ms Otgontsetseg,

I would like to be considered for a working position with the ICN company. In June, I will be graduating with a Bachelor of education (Elementary) degree from the Information Technology and Telecommunication University with a focus in Telecommunication engineer.

I have participated in competition of the student’s presentation and I had first place My mathematical skills are excellent and I am very conscientious about meeting deadlines and completing tasks unsupervised. If given the opportunity to accomplish an assignment, I can develop a plan that will meet the needs of project.

I am very interested in becoming a part of this project after reading your company brochure and an article in the Telecommunication engineering. I can be reached at the address and phone number below. I’ll be calling your office within ten days to inquire on the status of my application. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Tuwshintugs T

No comments:

Post a Comment